Sunday 28 October 2018

A Normal Sunday


Yippee! No painting and no cleaning and no tidying up, just a normal Sunday in my house with my humans having a big rest and sharing all their time with me except for a little while when they had to go out, but it was such a lovely day that I was out playing till they comed home so I didn't mind at all.


The sun was shining for a long time and there was no wind so it was just a perfect day for me to be out exploring and playing and just lying there enjoying myself. Lovely!

I don't have very much news for you because I haven't been doing very much except just waiting for my humans to finish all their work and although they are finished for just now, my MH told me that are going to do another room later on in the week when my DH has finished in the Cat Shop, so I am not very happy about that, but she has promised that the paint pots are all going away after that, so I shall suffer in silence.



But I shall demand lots of attention when it is all finally finished.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to had a great day, Squeak. Your humans have been very busy.

    ReplyDelete