Monday 29 October 2018

And A Normal Monday


I am liking this normal and I am hoping it lasts for a long time but I did notice the Boss hovering beside the paint brushes again so I know it is not all finished yet, but I have been promised lots of cuddle time when it is all over and I cannot wait!


We all got up quite early and me and my MH sat together on my couch while the old boy got ready to go to the Cat Shop again. Between you and me, my dear friends, I think he was glad to get off the island for a rest! Me and my MH did some housework and I kept nipping in and out to see what was happening in the outside world and then sort of demanding a wee cuddle when I comed back in again.



I just love my cuddles and fortunately there are plenty of them lying about my house and I just need to find one which is really easy 'cos my MH loves these cuddles every bit as much as me.

Brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment