Monday 8 October 2018

Normal Again


That's what me and my humans and my house are. All back to normal again and I am liking it lots. I am sleeping lots again 'cos my house is quiet with all the work stopped so I can wander where I like and sleep where I like. Can't ask for more, can I?


My DH was away back to the Cat Shop as usual so it was just me and my MH in my house and she was doing lots of housework but as usual she had plenty of time for me and we had cuddle times as often as I needed them and I decided I needed lots of cuddles so that was good. I am liking being back to normal.



We had a couple of visitors into my house so there were cuddles from other peoples too who think I am just adorable so I have had a very good day indeed. The weather wasn't bad either and it was dry and warm so I had lots of trips outside and some little chats to the sheeps who are in the field in front of my house.


My humans were inside my house but they were watching me through the window and they smiled when I did my usual jump through the fence and landed with a plop in the field and then a while later I did it the other way round and plopped into my garden and when I saw them watching me, I jumped up onto the window sill and went into my living room beside them and we all had some time together which we all loved.


So, everything has been normal and normal is very good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment