Thursday 1 November 2018

More Painting!


Oh dear, I knew it wasn't going to be a good day for me when I saw all the brushes, rollers and paint pots coming out again and I was right and this time it was my spare room that the humans were painting. The good side of it all was that the weather was very good so I could wander out to play when it all got too much for me and then I could come back in and lie on the bed while the humans painted round about me, and they talked to me as well while they were working so it wasn't too bad really.

The room is a nice pink colour which I like lots and I even managed to go in and out of the room lots of times without being a pink puss which I thought was very clever of me. But we all knew that already, didn't we?


I think the work is nearly all done although the Boss told me she has to do something tomorrow with gloss paint but she has promised that it will be all finished by Saturday and then all the time will be for me and I am looking forward to that.


It hasn't been all that bad really although I have felt a wee bit lonely at times but when my MH notices that, she stops what she is doing and cuddles me and that makes me feel millions better.

So, life's not all that bad after all!



No comments:

Post a Comment