Tuesday 13 November 2018

Still Very Fine


I am liking my days a lot just now. The weather wasn't too bad so I was able to get out to play which was good although my little island is quite quiet just now with all the little birdies away to somewhere warmer and lots of the cows in the barns for the winter. I don't know where the sheeps have gone but they are not in the fields beside my house, so there isn't anybody for me to visit when I go out which is a little bit of a shame.

I got a wee bit of a shock when I was getting ready to go out my living room window 'cos in the fields were some huge birdies--- even bigger that me, and I don't mind telling you I was a little bit frightened 'cos I am sure they could have tooked me away if they had wanted.


I told my MH that I felt safer sitting on my window sill and she told me these big birdies were gooses and they would probably fly away if I went near them. The word 'probably' didn't do a lot for my confidence, so I just sat there for a while and watched them till one of the farmers comed into the field with a tractor and all the gooses flied away.


And then yours truly got out to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment