Friday 23 November 2018

Just As I Hoped


Normal! My day has been normal and I have been very, very happy indeed. Me and my MH were up first and we had a long seat on my couch while she stroked my little lugs and told me all the things she needed to do with her day and I just purred as I was listening.


She told me she was going to be a wee bit very busy 'cos she had to do today's work as well as all the things she didn't do yesterday when she went away with my DH and abandoned me, so she had lots to do, but I didn't mind 'cos she was at home with me and even though she is very busy, she always finds time to come and cuddle me wherever I am, and that's what she did today, so I was very content. Very content indeed.



It was quite a good day so I was able to get out to play lots of times which was brilliant and to make it even better my DH was outside as well. Between you and me, I don't think he really wanted to be outside, but the Boss has decided to have a big cleanout of everywhere---inside my house and in the gym and the greenhouse--- but she needs my DH to do lots of the lifting so he got his orders today and me and him had long chats while we were sitting in the greenhouse as he thought about what he needed to do.


He actually did a lot more thinking than doing and I have a feeling the Boss is not going to be happy when she goes out tomorrow to see what he has done 'cos he hasn't done very much at all.

As I said, just a normal day in the life of this adorable little pussy cat!





No comments:

Post a Comment