Thursday 8 November 2018

Painting Update


So, it was just as I thought. I knew when I saw my humans putting on their old clothes that it wasn’t going to be my bestest day and as usual, I was right. Sigh! After breakfast the old boy appeared with all the cloths to cover the furniture and the paint and rollers and I took my adorable little self off to find a resting place that didn’t have ‘stuff’ on top of it and lay and sulked for a while till I falled asleep.

I did have a wee wander into the room where my humans were but I was frightened that I might end up pale blue, so I just lay on my couch and waited for my MH to come and give me a wee cuddle, which she did when she wasn’t throwing paint on the walls. It was quite funny one time ‘cos my DH comed to see me and he had a blue cheek and some of his beard was blue, but me and my MH didn’t tell him. We just smiled.


So where are we now, I hear you ask. Well, all the blue is finished but tomorrow my MH has to put the white shiny paint on the wood bits and that is the very,VERY end! Yippee. I am so happy at that bit of news.

The rest of their time is all for me. Just me. And I think I deserve it. Don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment