Sunday 4 November 2018

Squeak's Sunday


I am happy. There was no work in my house today just as my humans promised, so there was lots and lots of time for me---and I was able to have a rest in whatever room I wanted, so I have no complaints about my Sunday at all.

It wasn't a very good day for weather 'cos we had wind and some rain and it was cold, so I stayed in my house for nearly all of the day but I was very happy doing that, although I will probably have a wee while outside before bedtime because the fresh air helps me sleep and if I am sleeping well, then my MH sleeps well too. See?


I don't have very much news for you at all because I haven't been doing very much except sleeping and being cuddled but I needed to tell you that I am very well and very happy and I hope you are well and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment