Tuesday 6 November 2018

I think......


... my humans are up to something again 'cos all the things have been taken out of the study and put into another room, so I have decided that they are going to be painting in there now and I am not at all happy about it.

I have had a good day though 'cos it was mainly my DH who was doing all the hard work, so me and my MH sat together for a while and she cuddled me and talked to me all the time and that cheered me up a wee bit, but every time I went into the study to see what was happening, I was a wee bit cross and needed an extra cuddle.


I have discovered, through my powers of listening when they think I am asleep, that they are going to paint the study on Thursday and I have been promised that after that all the brushes and paint pots are going to be put away for a very long time, so I guess I shall just have to be a patient puss.

I shall try, but it won't be easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment