Sunday 25 November 2018

Me and my Shadow....


OK. I know it's not really a shadow in this picture but 'me and my reflection' doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Hee hee


I have had another very good day indeed and although it was cold, it was still fine enough for me to get out to play whenever I wanted, and the very bestest bit was that one time me and both my humans were outside together when they decided to tidy the gym 'cos it was getting very messy after all the paint and stuff was put in there and now my MH is very happy 'cos it is all clean and tidy and she can let her little legs do their exercises again. I like when she goes into the gym 'cos I can go with her and do some sniffing while she is working so we will be doing that later in the week.

I don't have a lot of news but I have had a very good day and I have liked it lots. I have had wee whiles in my garden and big whiles in my house playing with my MH and having snoozes so my day has been very good. In fact, my weekend has been very good indeed and I hope you have had a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment