Tuesday 20 November 2018

Not Much News...


... but everything is very fine in my little world. Me and my humans had a very good sleep last night and I spent most of the night cuddled up beside my MH which is one of my very favourite places.



We were all at home today 'cos my DH doesn't go to the Cat Shop on a Tuesday so there was lots of time for me 'cos when one human was busy, I just went and found the other one. No problem at all! The weather was quite good so I was outside lots of times and one of the times when I was out, I got a wee bit of a surprise because the nice farmer man from next door comed into my garden to take away all the heaters and things that the workmen left when they were in my house so the Boss is very happy that our garden is looking tidy again.


I will tell you a wee secret. She doesn't like a mess or when things aren't where they should be and my DH isn't the tidiest person in this world, so the old dear gets a wee bit peeved sometimes, but today she was happy and that was good.


We are watching the football just now on my television and Scotland are playing so we have everything crossed that they can score some goals. I hope so...… but?

No comments:

Post a Comment