Saturday 17 November 2018

A Super Saturday


I wasn’t very happy last night ‘cos both my humans went away and left me in my house and because it was cold, they had to close the window. Sigh. There was a party in the Hall and of course us pussycats can’t go. However, they weren’t too late and as usual I sat on my MH’s knee while she told me all about it and that made me feel a lot happier.

Today she had to go back to the Hall to help with all the cleaning up and when she comed back, she was a wee bit tired and decided she needed a little cat nap, so to help her get a very good sleep, this little cat helped her to nap! Hee hee She just loves it when I cuddle up to her and we snore together.

We are now snuggled up on my couch watching Strictly and I for one am very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment