Wednesday 21 November 2018

A Funny Day


Not a funny ha ha kind of day but a funny odd kind of day. My DH decided not to go to the Cat shop today 'cos it was a wee bit very windy and he had a sore leg, so he stayed at home with me and I thought we would all be together, but then my MH went away out so it was just me and him.

The Boss had to go to a meeting in the Hall and she was away for quite a while but when she comed home, she brought two ladies with her that I had never met before and I was a wee bit nervous at first, but they thought I was adorable so I very quickly settled down and I even sat on one ladies knee which made her very pleased. We all sat and I listened very carefully as all the humans talked and I liked it lots. In fact I liked it so much I think I falled asleep for a while.


When I wakened up, I nipped up onto my window sill and I made all the humans laugh 'cos I started making my very angry growling noise and I was even hissing because there was another pussycat in my garden! This puss has been coming into my garden lots of times and even when my humans try to shoo it away, it won't go. It is a brave puss but it shouldn't be in my garden, should it?


My night time is normal again. We have all had our dinner and while the old dear is telling you all about me, I am all cuddled in beside her on my couch with my adorable little head on her laptop. I know it makes things a wee bit more difficult for her, but I love sitting there so she doesn't mind on e little bit.


In fact, I think she likes it as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment