Saturday 3 November 2018

Good News and Not So Good News


The good news is really good news 'cos all the painting is finished, but the not so good news is that my humans have decided to do more next week and I am not at all happy!

We have had a good day today with just little bits of work putting all the things back in the rooms again but there was lots of times for me and I got as many cuddles as I wanted and right now me and my MH are sitting on my couch watching the dancing so I am very happy and I have been told that tomorrow there will be NO work at all and the whole day is just for me! Yippee!



However, when I was having a snooze, I sort of overhead my humans talking and although they were whispering so that I wouldn't waken up, I used my supersonic hearing to listen and I kind of wish I hadn't because they had a big discussion and have decided to paint the study at the end of next week so that all the rooms have been made lovely again. I am not best pleased but I do understand and because it isn't a very big room, they will be finished quickly and it also means I will be able to sniff in places I haven't sniffed before, so I guess it's not all bad news.


But I am going to be one very happy puss when all the brushes are away FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment