Monday 5 November 2018

Normal Monday


…. except I had lots of visitors in this afternoon which I like lots. My day started off just the same as all the other ones with me and my MH sitting together on my couch while my DH went away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop, and then I had a wee snooze while the old dear chased the vacuum cleaner all over my house. Just a normal Monday!



That was about all the excitement for the morning but I was quite content 'cos every now and then, my MH would find me and sit with me which was lovely, but then the afternoon got even lovelier when my friend M. comed to see me for a little while but after he went away my other two friends S. and M. comed to my house to see me and the rooms that my humans had painted and they liked it all. They stroked me and talked to me lots and that made me very happy.


So, that has been my normal Monday and I have liked it very much. I like normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment