Wednesday 7 November 2018

My Wednesday.....


... was just a normal Wednesday. Me and my DH were up fist 'cos he had to get ready to go to the Cat Shop and it is the rule in my house that whoever is up first gives me my breakfast and then lets me out to play if the weather is to my liking.

So, I trotted into the kitchen with the old boy and waited patiently while he put my food into my dish. He is not quite as quick as the Boss, but he is getting better. I had a wee nibble at that and then I wandered into my garden for a while and by the time I went home again, my MH was up and having her breakfast, so I sat on her knee and waited very patiently until I got my wee drink of milk which was really good.


I stayed with my MH till the old boy went away and then I went back to bed while she did a little bit of work, but she wasn't too busy so every now and then I got a special cuddle and I was very content indeed.


I have been told officially that tomorrow is another painting day and they are going to be working in the study so yours truly will have to find some place different to have my daily snoozes. BUT, I have been promised that when this room is finished, then ALL the painting work is done. Finally!

And I for one will be very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment