Tuesday 27 November 2018

Oh Dear


... I was listening to my television tonight and now I wish I hadn't 'cos my little weather man friend has just told me that there is going to be a great big wind on my little island tomorrow and I don't think I am going to be able to get out to play.

My DH is a bit upset too 'cos he might not be able to go to the Cat Shop so we might all be at home again tomorrow and none of us will be able to get out to play so that has made me a wee bit sad. But then when I had another wee think, I realised that if I asked my MH to pay with me then she would and I would get all the exercise I need.


Sometimes the little weather man gets it wrong and I am hoping that this rotten wind won't come, but I will just need to wait and see and of course, I will let you know.


Me and my MH had a lovely surprise this afternoon when our friends P. & H. phoned all the way from Germany just to see how we were and the humans had a long chat while I just sat and purred---and listened. I have a little German pussy cat friend called Maja and we have seen pictures of one another. Maybe sometime I will go to see her if I can work out how to get there.

I think if I can get to the pier on my little island, the rest will be easy so I need to start thinking, but I need a nap first. Thinking can wait for a wee while.

No comments:

Post a Comment