Thursday 22 November 2018

Hmmm


... my little life is a wee bit all up and down just now and I am getting a tad confused with it all. I just want to be normal again.


It all started when lots of workmens comed to my house to put in new radiators and take away all my electric heaters and it was noisy and dusty but I managed. There was some normal for a wee while after that and that was good and I thought it was all going to be fine. Then my humans and one of our friends started upsetting my living room and all my bedrooms to put new paint on the walls. It was all messed up and the paint was a wee bit smelly, but I managed and since then it has been a lot better but recently my humans have been out quite a lot and I have been left all alone and it happened again today and they had to go to Stromness in this afternoon and I had to stay in my house. I was not happy.


However, when they comed home, I sat on my MH's knee and she told me that everything was going to be normal for us all again for a while and that made me very happy.


I am looking forward to 'normal'.

No comments:

Post a Comment