Thursday 15 November 2018

A Much Happier Squeak


I have had a good day. Both my humans were at home with me and although my MH had to go out, it was just for a little while and the old boy was still in the house with me, so that was just very fine indeed.

It wasn't too bad a day for weather although it was a little bit on the breezy side for me but I didn't let it keep me in. Oh no indeed. When my MH was going out, I went out with her but she went away in her little kangaroo so I had to stay in my garden but when I got cold I just nipped up onto the window sill and my DH let me in. I had a wee cuddle, something to eat and then I went out to play again. Actually, I wasn't playing I was looking for my MH to come back to me and I was in luck 'cos her little kangaroo just arrived as I was coming round the corner and so I ran to meet her and she liked that lots.



When we got inside my house, I got a big cuddle and I liked that lots so we were both happy. My day has been really good and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment