Saturday 24 November 2018

Super Saturday


Today has been all about me and that has made me a very happy little puss indeed. Both my humans were at home with me and because they wanted to watched some football and rugby, they didn’t do any work which was brilliant, but it also means that the Boss still doesn’t know what my DH didn’t do yesterday. Oh dear, she will probably find out tomorrow and then there will be trouble. But that’s for another day.

But back to today. The weather wasn’t too bad so I was outside quite a lot just having a wee wander round my garden. I don’t go far away ‘cos there isn’t very much for me to do and there are no little animal friends to play with so I am happier inside my house especially on a day like today when there was lots of time just for me.


Me and the old dear are all cuddled up on my couch now watching the dancing and I am very happy indeed and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment