Wednesday 14 November 2018

A Wee Bit Lonely


I have had an ok day but not the bestest day ‘cos my MH went away on the boat with my DH and yours truly was left all alone. Sigh. She did tell me last night that she had to go to Kirkwall to see an optician man. Now, I don’t really know what that is, but when she comed home tonight, she told me she had passed and the optician man was happy with her so that was good, sure it was?



I was fine in my house and although it is much better when my humans are with me but I sat on my window sill for a while and I sleeped for a while till I heard the door opening and they were back to me again. As soon as the old dear sat on my couch, I jumped up on her knee and just purred and purred while she tickled me and told me all about her day and I liked that a lot.

I liked it a very big lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment