Monday 19 November 2018

Just the way I like it


That is how my Monday has been. I wakened up when my DH's alarm went off and I got up with him so that he could feed me and then I nipped outside for a wee while till it was time for the old dear to get up and then I let her give me another little bit of breakfast which I gobbled up.


I sat on her knee while she finished her cereal and then I lapped up all my milk before wandering back through to my bedroom for another little nap while my MH did all the hovering and dusting but as usual she comed to find me every now and then and I got a great big cuddle. When she does that I don't mind all the hard work she does 'cos I just love my cuddles.



The rest of my day was just kind of normal with a few nips into my garden and lots of little snoozes. I even had a wee while out with my MH when she asked me to help her feed the birdies but we didn't stay out too long 'cos it was just a tad cold and so we scooted back into my house and got warmed up again.


I am now back in my favourite spot which is on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her laptop while she is telling you all about me. Life can't get much better, can it?

No comments:

Post a Comment