Thursday 29 November 2018

Better


Thank goodness the naughty wind decided to go away to some other place ‘cos all the noise it was making was giving me and my MH a sore head and that’s not good at all. My MH doesn’t like the wind so it is my job to make sure she is ok and I did that brilliantly, even if I do say so my adorable little self.


We were all up quite early in this morning as the old boy decided he needed to go to the town to get some messages so it was just me and my MH in my house and after she had done her housework, we played with my toys and she tickled me and wrapped me up in my blanket and I just loved it millions. It was just the bestest of fun.

When he comed home, my DH had lots of boxes ‘cos my MH had ordered some dinners for me and some litter and that all comed on tonight’s boat so it was like Christmas when my DH comed home. I get quite excited about Christmas but it will be my birthday first and that makes me more excited, but I like it.

I managed to get outside for a while and as soon as I have finished my after dinner snooze I shall head outside again even though it is a tad cold on this adorable little body. But I know I will get a ginormous warm me up cuddle when I come home and that makes it all worth while.

I just LOVE my cuddles. 😺

1 comment: