Monday 12 November 2018

Hello Again


My Monday has been very normal, but very normal I like, thank you very much. I didn't manage to write to you yesterday 'cos my humans were away to something on the Mainland and didn't come back to me until quite late and by the time they did get back my poor old MH was too tired to write so I hope you didn't worry about me.

But today has just been normal and I have been very happy. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and I helped my MH do all her housework and the poor old dear was quite busy but she told me that I made it all a lot easier for her and that made me very happy.



All the painting is finished and my DH just needs to put all his stuff away tomorrow but I asked my MH to put this picture on for you to remind you of what I suffered a wee while ago. Hee hee. I am very fine, though and now that it all done and finished, I am very happy and content and last night I had a very good sleep all cuddled up beside my MH knowing that my life, and hers, was just normal again.


There is absolutely nothing wrong with normal, is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment