Saturday 10 November 2018

Did you know...


... that cats can sing? Not out loud of course, it sometimes it just sounds like purring but to a very observant human, it is singing. And I have been singing all day and I am sure you will all know why. My house is back to normal again and I have had lots of cuddles so I am a ecstatic tuneful puss. Yippee!

It had been a very fine day today both inside and out so I have had a very good time in my house and in my garden, but do you know what happened to me lat night? I know you don’t but I just wanted to ask you anyway. My DH FORCED me to go out. Shock, horror. It was just before bedtime and he wanted to get to sleep. I wanted to be outside but couldn’t quite make myself get over the door, so he picked me up and put me out! I wasn’t singing then, I can tell you!!

I stayed out for a very short time and then banged on the window for him to let me in, which he did. Phew. I have made up for it today so I have been a very happy Squeak and I hope you have been happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment