Friday 30 November 2018

A Very Lazy Day Indeed


That's what we have all had today. The weather wasn't very good with more rain and some wind, so I have been in my house a lot with just one little wander round my garden which was very fine although a wee bit cold so I didn't stay out too long.


There wasn't much to do in my house either but I was able to do a lot of watching because the postie man brought some more parcels for me and they were wrapped up with string so I just sat and stared at said string until it dawned on my dear old MH that I needed to play, and play we did. Oh my dear friends, it was brilliant and we had the very bestest of times. It is great when we play with the string in my kitchen 'cos I can slide across the floor on the linoleum type stuff and it makes me go like the speed of sound plus my adorable little feets make lovely noises when they are flying across the floor, so I was very happy indeed.



A wee while later, the old dear decided to finish off all her cards, so I just plonked my adorable little self on to my couch and watched her and she talked to me all the time which I liked too.


So it has been a very good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment