Friday 22 February 2019

A Better Day


I was a wee bit abandoned yesterday 'cos both my humans had to go shopping in Stromness but they only went away on the dinner time boat so it wasn't too long to be lonely and as usual there were lots of cuddles when they comed home to me again.



Later on in the night time my MH had to go out again to help the little childrens at the Youth Club in our Hall so it was just me and my DH in my house and we watched the football but I am afraid the old boy wasn't happy when his team didn't win and he told my MH all about it when she comed home.


Today has been better and I have been out playing a lot and then me and my MH played for a long, long time on top of my bed and she rolled me up in my blanket and tickled me and cuddled me and I was just the happiest little puss in this entire world.


I am a lucky Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment