Monday 11 February 2019

Another Busy Day


Oh dear, the painting work has started again in my house and I have been a rather confused little puss ‘cos every time I needed a wee feed, my dishes had all moved and I had to go on a dinner safari all round the ladder and tins and paint trays to find it, and by the time I had founded it again I had forgotten I was hungry! Oh deary, deary me!


I did manage quite a long cuddle on my MH’s knee when the work was finished for today and while I was there she told me that the paper was going on the walls tomorrow and it should all be finished and back to just the way I like it by Thursday and I cannot wait.

I do not like it when my house is all in a big guddle and when I can’t find things so I hope it is all finished very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment