Monday 18 February 2019

Monday Again


And just a normal Monday in my house with me and my MH sitting on my couch in this morning and my DH going away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop and then once he was away I nipped outside for a while because the weather was quite good, but as usual, I just nipped back in time to get my little drop of milk from my MH's cereal and then nipped back to bed for a wee snooze.



On a Monday, that is the bestest and safest place to be because my MH spends lots of time chasing her vacuum cleaner around my house so I just lie on top of my little bed dreaming lovely dreams until I hear no more noise and then I know it is safe to get up again and I go and find the old dear and we have another wee cuddle and a chat.


There was a lot of heavy rain on my little island so I didn't get out in this afternoon but it has finally stopped so I will probably have a quick nip outside before bedtime.



Yes, just a normal Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment