Monday 25 February 2019

Another Adventure


Me and my MH had a very good sleep last night until about half past three o'clock in this morning when the old dear had to get up to go to the toilet and of course I had to get up too to make sure she was OK and that she didn't get lost.


She gave me a wee bit of dinner but I wasn't feeling too hungry but I decided that I would like to see what it was like outside so I put on my bestest 'please MH' face and stared at the door and she understood immediately and let me out to explore in the dark time and I liked it lots.


I had a wander round my garden and it was good fun, but like the very good puss I am, I remembered that my MH would be sitting on our couch waiting for me to come back in so she could get back to bed, so I didn't stay out too long and soon I jumped up onto the window sill and knocked on my window till she let me in again.


We had a wee chat and then nipped back to bed where we had a very good sleep until the alarm shouted at us in this morning. But I stayed in my bed 'cos I was still a little bit tired! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment