Tuesday 19 February 2019

Another Good Day....


....even the weather was better and I have been outside lots of times but I was a wee bit lonely because the nice farmer man next door has moved all my sheeps friends to another field and I haven’t been able to find them yet, but I will ‘cos my little island isn’t very big so it shouldn’t take me too long.


I had a wander round my fields and then as usual, back in time for my milk which I lapped up sitting on my MH’s knee. Bliss, sheer bliss! I had another short trip outside and just got back in time to help my MH change the beds again and we had brilliant fun. I kept being where I shouldn’t have been and my dear old MH kept lifting me off and putting me someplace else, but as soon as she turned round I was back again where I shouldn’t have been. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!

The rest of my day was spent either outside or on my MH’s knee having one of our chats which I liked lots and I am now having a wee snooze before I head outside before bedtime.

Purr-fect!

No comments:

Post a Comment