Monday 4 February 2019

A Very Good Day


I have had another super duper day. It is still very cold but all the snow has disappeared and my garden is now all wet and not very comfortable on my adorable little feets but that hasn't kept me in and I have managed a few trips outside but my bestest fun was in my house with my MH.


My DH was away at the Cat Shop as usual so it was just me and the Boss today and we had good fun. She had some housework to do but I just waited patiently until she was finished and then I asked her to please play with me which she did and it was brilliant.



We played with some of my toys but then I found the crumpled up bit of paper and I chased it all over the living room while my MH watched me. She likes watching me. Then we went into my kitchen and I discovered an empty box that used to be filled with some of my dinners, so I thought I wold nip inside and make sure it was empty and while I was there I had a good wash and my MH said I looked as though I was in a pretend bath and that made us both chuckle.



So I have had a very good Monday indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment