Wednesday 20 February 2019

More Normal


So, we all got up in this morning when the alarm told us it was time and me and my MH had a seat together while my DH got himself ready to go on the boat to go to the Cat Shop. It was quite a fine morning, so I nipped outside for a wee wander to see what was happening and I got a surprise when some of my sheep friends were back in the field in front of my house and that made me very happy indeed.

We had a wee chat together and then I jumped back inside my house just in time to get a wee drink of milk from the old dear's cereal and me and her waved bye bye to my DH. I just lay on the back of my couch while my MH did a wee bit of housework but every now and then she would stop and give me a cuddle and we had another wee chat so that was good fun.


There was a wee drop of rain in this afternoon but it cleared up quickly so I had some more trips outside and now I am resting while my humans are watching television and I am still very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment