Wednesday 13 February 2019

A Day of Rest


It was nearly a normal day in my house today. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and it was just me and my MH in my house and she just did a little bit of work so it was a kind of 'me' day and I liked it very much indeed.



My house isn't quite back to normal and my kitchen is half papered and half not but my MH has promised me that everything will be all finished tomorrow and then it will be all back to normal by this weekend and I for one am very happy about that and to be honest, I think my humans will be very happy too.


It has been quite a nice day on my little island and I have been outside a lot which has been good. My little weather man friend told me that we might have some sunshine tomorrow, so if there is a lot of work being done inside my house I shall take my adorable little self outside for a explore.



It is a wee while since I have had a good explore so I am getting quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment