Sunday 24 February 2019

In and Out


That's what I have been doing all this day. Just out and in and out and in. Out for a wee play and a big explore and then in for a feed or a cuddle or sometimes even both. I have had a crackin' day and I have loved it.

You will have realised it has been a good day on my little island and although it got a wee bit cool in this afternoon, it was good enough for this little puss to be outside lots. My friend S. thought it was a good day too and she comed to my house to see me and my MH and we had a wee chat together and she gived me some cuddles too so I have been very well cuddled today and there is still the tonight time.



When she went away to her own house, my MH asked me if I would like to go outside with her while she cleaned the inside of her new car. She had to get another one 'cos the little kangaroo hasn't been keeping very well and sometimes it takes my MH to a place but doesn't bring her home again and her little legs have had to walk back to my house in the dark time and she didn't like that very much so she got another car last week and we think that whoever was driving it before us was wearing great big mucky boots so me and the old dear had to make it all clean again. And we did. And she is a happy MH again.

So, we have had a very good Sunday and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment