Saturday 2 February 2019

Saturday Again


It is still cold and there have been lots of wee snowy showers but there still isn't enough snow for me to have a good play in. Maybe tomorrow. Every morning as soon as I open my adorable little eyes, I give my MH a wee morning purr in her lug and then I run to the window hoping to see feets and feets of deep snow but so far I have been a wee bit disappointed, but maybe tomorrow....I hope.



I have been in my house for most of the day 'cos it is just too cold for me to be out for a long time but since both my humans have been with me all day, I have been very happy. I made both my humans laugh when I was playing in this afternoon. My MH and me were in the kitchen and she was throwing a bit of crumpled up paper into the bin, but she missed and I chased it for her and killed it lots of times before I let it go then chased it all over again and I had the bestest of fun and that made them giggle and that made me happy.

So, although there isn't very much news at all just now, I am still a very well and a very happy little puss and I hope you are very well and very happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment