Thursday 7 February 2019

Not a lot better


… in fact, if anything, it is even a wee bit worser. Sigh. I have been doing a lot of sighing today and I know you will want to know what is wrong in my little life and I shall tell you.


My humans have been wallpapering my kitchen and my bathroom and my whole house is all upset which I do not like at all plus they are very busy and there isn't a lot of time for me. The only good thing about it is that they finish about dinner time so then it is my time and that is fine. I have been told that the work will be all finished and my house will be all back to normal very soon so I am just trying to be very patient, but it is not very easy.


I have had some good times with my MH, but not as many as I really want, and we have played with some of my toys which is good and then she tooked out her camera and made this lovely picture for you.



Is this not just the adorablest thing you have seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment