Friday 1 February 2019

Snow Time


I was a wee bit very sad when I wakened up in this morning 'cos my humans had told me that they were going to Stromness for the whole day and I had to be left all alone but then when they saw all the snow they decided that they would rather stay home with me and I was very, very happy indeed.

Me and my MH were up first and as soon as my breakfast was safely inside my adorable little tummy I asked to be let out and I played for a little while in the snow until it got too cold and when I went inside my MH had a wee giggle 'cos she said I looked like a Dalmatian pussy cat 'cos I was all speckled with snow. Hee hee

It was like that all day really and at one time the snow was REALLY heavy and I sat on my windowsill and watched it falling down onto the ground which then becomed all white. It has been freezing cold all day and I have spent most of it inside but when I saw the rain coming on I was a bit annoyed 'cos that meant that the snow would go away, but maybe it will come back again tomorrow. I hope so!


I am having a snooze now but I will go out again before bedtime and I shall see if there is any snow left on my little island and again.....I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment