Wednesday 27 February 2019

A Super Day


When I wakened up in this morning I thought it was the summer time 'cos it was warm and the sun was shining and I just knew I was going to have a brilliant day....and I did.

It was a normal Wednesday day and my DH went away on the boat to go to the Cat Shop and me and my MH had a long chat while we were sitting on my couch because she didn't have any work to do. She had to go to a wee meeting in the Hall but she didn't leave me lonely for too and soon she was back beside me to cuddle me and tell me that she loved me millions.


We had a good afternoon together and I got out to play as much as I wanted and it was good outside 'cos the nice farmer man next door has put some sheeps in the field in front of my house so I had some company when I was outside and I liked that.


We have all had our dinner and my humans are watching my television while I am on my MH's knee and my adorable little head is on her lap top and I am sending all these thoughts to you.

I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment