Saturday 9 February 2019

More of the Same


But I am OK with that 'cos there hasn't been too much work going on in my house today. It was just the top of the kitchen getting painted and then we are all having a rest tomorrow and the paper is going on the walls on Monday, so there was a lot of time for me and my MH even remembered the signal when I did what she calls my 'silly run' into the bedroom which always means I am ready to play and I am hoping that she is ready too. And she was! Yippee!! We played for a long time and then when I falled asleep she went back to the kitchen to do some more work, but I was happy---and sleeping, so it was very fine indeed.

The weather on my little island has been awful with lots of naughty wind and millions of rain so I only got out to play one time for a very little while but maybe I will get outside before bedtime. I will only go if it is not blowing a gale 'cos I do not like the wind, so as I am having my after dinner snooze, I am hoping that the wind will go and blow some place else.



And leave me all alone in peace to get outside. Paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment