Sunday 3 February 2019

Sunday Surprises


I have had a simply super Sunday and I have loved every second of it. When I woked up in this morning, I saw that my garden was all white so I rushed out to play in it. I had to be a wee bit careful ‘cos it was slippy and sometimes it is difficult to control four adorable little feets! But I did. You knew I would, didn’t you?

I was in and out lots of times but it was so cold that I couldn’t stay out too long. I got a big surprise when three peoples comed to my house to see me and my MH and I had very good fun. I got lots of cuddles and I made everybody giggle when I saw a great big seagull at my bird feeder and I made growling noises at it which made every body stop talking and listen to me and then they all laughed.


I am now all snuggled up beside my MH and we are watching the skating programme but I am mostly snoozing as my MH is stroking my adorable little head. And I am loving it.....millions!

No comments:

Post a Comment