Friday 8 February 2019

A Wee Bit Better


My day has been just a little bit better. Not a lot as the decorating stuff is still going on in my house, but there have been corners for me to get into and ladders for me to climb up as you can see from today's photographs.


There was time for me to have cuddles and even a wee time to play with my MH which did help to cheer me up a lot. My humans were busy papering and painting and cleaning and stuff and all I could do was sit and watch and just wait until they had a wee bit of time for me and then one of them would come and find me and talk to me and cuddle me and that was good.


I think they are nearly finished but they will still be busy for a couple of days yet, so I am still practicing being patient. I will probably just become good at it when all the work will be finished and I won't need it. Hee hee


It is hard work being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment