Tuesday 5 February 2019

What a Day!


I have not been the happiest puss in the world today because my house has been all upset again and there was very little time for me. Sigh


We were all up quite early and everything was fine but then I noticed that my humans were moving things out of my kitchen and my bathroom and it was then that I realised that something was afoot--or apaw, in my case. Hee hee. And then one of our friends arrived and I KNEW there was something going on. And how right I was!


So, in a flash there were paint pots and paint brushes everywhere while the bathroom ceiling got painted and my humans tooked all the paper off the kitchen walls and moved everything out of the way. The only good thing about all this upheaval is that I got to sniff in corners that I couldn't get into before but I would rather have cuddles, thank you very much.


I am now settled down on my MH's knee and she has told me that they are going to be busy for a few days but she has promised that she will make as much time for me as possible so I shall just have to be patient!


It won't be easy, but I shall try!


No comments:

Post a Comment