Saturday 16 February 2019

Such a Good Day


Have you maybe guessed that my house is back to normal again and that there has been lots of time for me? If you have, then you will be very right and I am very happy indeed.

I do not like an upset and it seems like my house has been a big mess for millions of years and I didn’t like it at all, but I was a very patient puss and my MH told me she was very proud of me, so I am doubly happy today.


It has been a funny weather day with sunshine then mist and rain then more sunshine and ending up with more rain so I did get a wee bit wet when I went out to play but it was ok ‘cos my MH knew where to find the towel to dry me again so I liked that millions.

So my dear friends, I am happy again and I have had a very good day and I hope your day has been a good one too.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Squeak, you look so happy and contented all snuggled into your MH there. Would you please ask her to share a photo or two of your redecorated kitchen and bathroom. After all the work your people have put in it is good to see MH relaxing with you. I just hope your DH got a wee sit down too. Sending hugs and care to you all, Michelle in Wellington, NZ.

    ReplyDelete