Tuesday 26 February 2019

A Good Day


I slept all the last night and didn’t go out to play in the middle of the night time, which pleased my MH a lot. We all got up quite early ‘cos both my humans had bits of work to do, but it was a lovely day so I was in and out for most of the time just watching and listening.

Every day I listen in case some of my little birdie friends have come back to my island but I think it is still too early and they are on their holidays. I am hoping they will be back soon ‘cos it gets a wee bit lonely when I am on my own. Both my humans were a wee bit busy today and my MH was baking some cakes while my DH was building a wee cabinet for our new kitchen.

I just wandered between them watching what they were doing and every now and then I got a cuddle from one of them and that made me happy.


So I have had a good day. A very good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment