Tuesday 12 February 2019

Not My Best Day


There were a lot of things that I didn't like about this today and one of them was the weather which was not to my liking at all 'cos it was wet and very windy and I wasn't able to get out to play very much at all.

My MH went away to Kirkwall with her friend so I was left in my house with my DH who was busy helping our friend to put some paper on our kitchen walls so there was no time for me. Usually I can go and find my MH and ask her to cuddle me but my DH was too busy so I was a wee bit lonely until the old dear comed back to me and then I was happy again.



My MH told us that when she got out of her little car, she nearly got blowed away 'cos the wind was so strong but she was OK and managed to get safely up the path and back into my house. It is still blowing a lot but I am hoping it will go away soon 'cos I would like to get outside before bedtime.


Paws crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment