Thursday 31 January 2019

Yes or No


That's what my poor old MH kept asking me in this morning an I kept telling her no, but then she finally said yes and went away and I was a wee bit very sad.

So, to make sense of all that. My MH had to go to Stromness in this afternoon but when we all got up this morning it was very, very cold and snow showers kept arriving on my little island and when the old dear saw these she said to me and my DH 'should I go or not?' and he said it was up to her to decide while I was shouting inside my adorable little self 'NO!!! Stay with me'


Then the snow stopped and the sun comed out but it was still very cold and the old dear finally decided that she would go to Stromness after all and told me to look after my house and my DH and oft she went. Sigh. We had a good afternoon but as soon as I heard the door opening I raced into the kitchen to see my MH coming back to me and I got a great big cuddle which made me very happy and I haven't left her side since. Hee hee


I was outside quite a lot but just for little times because it was so cold, but not as cold as peoples in America are having. I don't think I would like that and I hope that if any of my friends who read all about me live in America that they are OK. I will keep my paws crossed for you.


My humans are going shopping tomorrow so I have to be left in my house all by myself so I won't have any news for you but I hope you are all OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment