Sunday 13 January 2019

More of the same


Meaning I have had a good day but I haven't done very much at all. It hasn't been a very good day on my little island with wind and rain and at one point there was hail too so it was too cold for this adorable little puss to be outside for too long.


I shouldn't really complain though 'cos I saw on my television that in some places the snow has covered people's houses! Now, I love the snow and I like going out to play in it, but I would not like it to cover my house, thank you very much. How would I get out to play? And how would we feed all my little birdie friends? No, if we get some snow, I just want enough so that I can run in it and roll in it please.




I helped my MH with her pussycat picture and I am liking it very much. It has lots of lovely colours, but I am a wee bit worried she might want me to be the same colours as her picture. I think I will need to hide if I see her with the paint pots!


No comments:

Post a Comment