Monday 7 January 2019

A Nocturnal Adventure


What a day it has been! My little weather man friend was oh so right when he said there was going to be very bad wind on my little island. It has blowed all day and bits of my house have shooked and I didn't like it at all.


But I need to start at the beginning. I was having a very good sleep when my MH decided that she needed to get up so I had to get up with her and after I had a wee feed I thought I might like a wander round my garden and so I headed for the door. It was then that the old dear told me it was just half past two o'clock in this morning but I still wanted out and then when she thought that I might be stuck in all day, she decided to open the door and let me out. Yippee. I did promise not to be too long.... and I wasn't.


As soon as I arrived home again, we went to bed and snuggled up for a good sleep and when we wakened up again the wind was howling so me and my MH were happy that I had got out for a little while. My DH didn't get to the Cat Shop and my MH just did her normal housework but she didn't go outside. She played on her Wii for a while and I watched her while I was lying on my couch.


However, after dinner time I decided that I wanted out again and so we tried the door 'cos the wind made it impossible to open the window. My MH was frightened it would blow away if she tried to open it and I think she was maybe right! When we opened the door the wind screamed at us, but I girded all my adorable little loins and shot out of the door and under the bench where I sat for a while until I heard my MH screaming for me to come back in.


She wasn't screaming 'cos she was angry but that's the only way I could hear her on top of the wind. It is still blowing but supposed to go away in a wee while before bedtime and me and my humans are hoping it does 'cos we have had enough thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment