Friday 11 January 2019

More Good


I have had another good day. It has been cold but that hasn't bothered me at all and I have been outside lots of times-----just for little whiles 'cos I am not too happy being cold but as you know, and there is always a brilliant warming up cuddle waiting for me when I decide to come home.



Both my humans were at home with me today and they just went out for a little time so that was very fine by me and when they comed home again my MH did some more of her picture and this time it is a multi coloured pussy cat and of course we will show it to you when she is finished. While she was doing this, I plonked my adorable little self on the back of my couch and watched her and she talked to me all the time which was brilliant.

After she was finished, she asked me if I wanted to go into the gym with her but I was too cosy and comfortable on the back of my couch so I said 'no thank you' and I just waited till she comed back again and then I gave her a big hug which made her very happy indeed.


So, it has been a very good day for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment